What You Should Know:
– Amazon Prime members can now get high-quality, convenient care from One Medical for $99 per year, saving $100 on the annual membership fee. The new One Medical membership covers unlimited access to 24/7 on-demand virtual care and in-person and remote primary care services.
– Prime members can add up to five additional memberships, each costing just $6 per month (or $66 annually—up to $133 off the standard fee). Prime members can go to health.amazon.com/prime to add a Prime One Medical membership.
One Medical Background
One Medical offices are designed to make patients feel better in a stress-free and welcoming environment, offering drop-in on-site labs, appointments that start on time, and longer visits with ample uninterrupted time between patients and their primary care providers.
Key features of One Medical include:
– 24/7 on-demand virtual care
– Same- and next-day remote or in-person appointments at hundreds of locations across the U.S.
– Drop-in on-site labs
– Longer visits with ample uninterrupted time between patients and their primary care providers
For those living near One Medical’s hundreds of primary care offices across the U.S., it’s also possible to schedule same- and next-day remote or in-person appointments. These offices offer a welcoming environment with on-site labs, timely appointments, and more patient-focused care.
This partnership aims to make healthcare more convenient and accessible for Prime members, emphasizing that by simplifying the process, individuals are more likely to engage in their healthcare and achieve better health outcomes.
In addition to this benefit, Amazon Prime offers various healthcare services to its members, including exclusive access to Amazon Pharmacy with features like RxPass and Prime Rx to simplify prescription management and savings on medications.